July 18, 2018 -
We continue to provide financial support and guidance for the four departments at RMF’s Panyadoli Vocational Training Institute (PVTI). During this reporting period, the following accomplishments were achieved:
- The PVTI team conducted interviews to select candidates for the 14th intake, January–March 2018. 381 applicants expressed interest in joining the vocational training program. After the interview process and considering the institute’s financial capacity, 88 trainees were accepted.
- Of the 88 trainees accepted for the intake, 80 continued with their training and were registered for the Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT) examinations, which took place on April 25...
July 16, 2018 -
Currently, a total of 10,083 students are supported by RMF/WCF funding in nursery, primary, and secondary schools, including South Sudanese, Kenyan, Rwandan, Burundian, Ugandan IDP, and Congolese children/students. School fees for all RMF-sponsored students were paid at the beginning of the reporting period:
- Beth Cole Nursery School: 1,238 children supported
- Arnold Nursery School: 985 children supported
- Can Rom Primary School: 3,687 pupils supported
- Arnold Primary School: 2,987 pupils supported
- Panyadoli Self Help Secondary School: 1,186 students supported
Medicine and Human Resources Support
- During the reporting period, RMF/WCF provided medicine, as well...